Currently Available Positions
Summit Group Software is a leading provider of business consulting services, delivering exceptional service and sustainable value through consulting, software and IT implementations. We are looking for talented people to join our team to meet the needs of our growing customer base. If you are looking for a challenging career that provides opportunities to use and develop your talents, Summit Group Software can provide you with the opportunities you are looking for.
Employees are a company's most important resource. We recognize that in order to maintain exceptional performance and commitment from our employees, we must match their commitment–that's why Summit Group Software provides a generous and competitive benefits package. Summit Group Software is a 100% employee owned business.
Summit Group Software is currently seeking individuals for the following positions:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 Consultant
Summit Group Software is looking for a Consultant to be part of our Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 services team. The position is responsible for the delivery of technical services (support, training, and/or consulting) for Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics 365. This position will be supported by a strong project team of solution architects, developers, and technical consultants. This position requires strong customer service skills and a technical aptitude.
This is a full-time salaried position with variable bonus. Out of town travel up to 20% may be required. Location is flexible.
- Configuration of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 application.
- Perform installation, configuration, integration, testing, training, documentation and support.
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Work as part of a team to execute turnkey CRM implementation projects.
- 2+ years Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 Integration, Scribe Integration Tools and/or SmartConnect Integration Tools experience a plus
- Candidates must exhibit a high level of professionalism and be able to complete a variety of project tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM certifications a plus
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting a plus