Migrating to Management Reporter from FRx
WEBINAR: Migrating to Management Reporter from FRx
About this Course This two hour webinar provides students with an introduction to Management Reporter and migrating reports for students who have worked with FRx in the past. The course compares and contrasts Management Reporter and introduces some of the basic concepts of report structure and design in Management Reporter, including rows, columns, trees, and report definition. The course covers the basics around report output, security, and report groups in Management Reporter. Collaboration and Web Access of reports is discussed. Finally, this course covers migrating existing reports from FRx and troubleshooting and working with migrated reports.
- What is Management Reporter
- Management Reporter and FRx Similarities and Differences
- Overview of Rows, Columns, Trees and Report Definitions
- Report Destination Options
- Security in Management Reporter
- Report Groups
- Report Scheduler
- Web Access to Management Reporter Reports
- Collaborating with Management Reporter
- Migrating FRx Reports to Management Reporter – Best Practices
- Troubleshooting Migrated Reports
This course is intended for end users, IT professionals or accounting professionals who build and maintain the organization’s financial reporting package.
At Course Completion Students will be able to:
- Compare and contrast Management Reporter and FRx.
- Discuss some of the basic concepts related to report structure and design.
- Understand basic report output options. * Understand security and report group options.
- Discuss web access and collaboration options with Management Reporter.
- Understand core concepts related to migrating existing reports from FRx.
- Troubleshoot some common issues with migrated reports.
Before attending this course, it is recommended that students have:
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Prior knowledge of FRx to build financial statements
Training Cancellation Policy
Notice of a training attendee’s intent to cancel a registration must be made to Summit Group Software as soon as possible. All cancellations for online training events should be emailed to email@example.com
Summit Group Sofware invoices for training events upon registration. Invoices not paid before 10 business days prior to the start date of the training activity will result in an automatic cancellation from the training activity. Cancellations within 10 business days prior to the start date of the training activity are non-refundable.
Summit Group Software reserves the right to change or modify the training schedule or cancel classes due to low enrollment.
All classroom training activities promoted through Summit Group Software are subject to the terms and conditions of those specific training providers. Summit Group Software is not responsible for any non-refundable expenses related to training registrations through Summit Group Software or any of our member partners.