Microsoft Dynamics GP
structured, precise, automated
- Solid transactional audit trails to support standard audit requirements.
- Control and management of important business assets, e.g. accounts receivable, fixed assets.
- Easy-to-use forecasting tools to assist you in planning for the future.
- View overall business performance and set up and review key performance indicators (KPIs), graphical displays, and reports.
- Consolidate operational and financial information across multiple sites and international locations while maintaining local information relevant to each location.
- Automatically generate and share reports in familiar formats with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
Supply Chain Management
designed for demands
By seamlessly connecting supply-chain modules and processes (inventory control with purchasing and sales-order processing with demand planning), Microsoft Dynamics GP helps you maintain the right stock at the right time, communicate better with suppliers and customers and accelerate time to market.
- Accommodate single or multi-site warehouse operations
- Streamline and automate the purchasing and receiving process
- More effectively manage your resources through better visibility of your inventory
- Maximize efficiency and accuracy in order handling
- Streamline and reduce costs associated with returns
access, communicate, deliver
Manage your personnel-related processes, implement and track benefit programs, manage payroll, offer employee self-service capabilities, and deliver the information your managers and executives need. Microsoft Dynamics GP for human resources (HR) management also integrates with leading payroll service providers, such as ADP, so employee information and payroll data can be easily shared.
- Provide managers and employees access to their personal information through a customized, Role Tailored Web portal.
- Track critical health and wellness information to monitor the well-being of your employees and follow regulatory compliance.
- Facilitate effective communication with staff and an efficient payroll process.
- Customize schedules, pay rates, and hiring processes to fit smoothly with your existing systems.